Last Updated: January 2009
Incomattic Sdn Bhd stricly discourages the use of SPAM for all promotional activities. If you feel that you have received information about us or our products, please contact us and include:
- The name of the referring person or organization
- The referring website or email contentas proof
- Any other related information to help our investigation
Our strict no-SPAM policy advocates severe penalties to any affiliate associated with our company or products. Any affiliate found guilty of spamming will face the following actions:
- Reversal of all sales and commissions payable
- Termination from all our affiliate programs
- Permanent ban from promoting us or any of our products
Allowed Marketing Methods
We allow only the following marketing methods:
- Google AdWords or similar forms of PPC / Pay Per Click advertising
- Website and blog advertising, including textlinks and approved marketing materials such as banners, product reviews and articles.
- Forum advertising, provided that any link used by the affiliate should not form or be part of the main reason for posting or replying to a post
- Email marketing*, only when using double opt-in verification and single opt-out
* Please note that your email marketing must allow the recipient to unsubscribe or be removed from your database by clicking on a "Remove" or "Unsubscribe" link within each and every email sent. All other removal methods are not allowed and would be considered SPAM.